|Flexibility to meet your exact
R&M LoadMate electric chain hoists offer a range of choices for a
wide variety of applications.
- 1/8 to 5 ton capacities
- Choice of 3 standard mounting configurations (custom mounting
configurations also available).
- 10, 15, and 20 ft. lifts standard; additional lifting heights
available up to 150 ft. single fall, 75 ft. double fall.
- Lift speeds from 8 to 32 FPM single-speed, 12/3 to 32/8 FPM
two-speed, 0.25 to 5.6 HP hoist motors.
- 1 or 2-speed hoist motors available for LM05 and LM10 models;
2-speed hoist motors standard on LM1, LM16, LM20 & LM25 (2-speed
motor ratio 4:1).
- 2-speed TMU trolley drive unit (2-speed trolley motor speed ratio is
4:1). Trolley brake and bumpers are standard. Variable frequency drive
units are optional.
- Trolley control panel integrally mounted to the motor.
- Motors are class F insulated, 40% effective duty rated.
- Single-speed hoists are reconnectable for 208, 230 or 460/3/60.
- 2-speed hoists available for 208, 230, 460, 575/3/60 or 380/3/50
- 115 volt single phase hoist models available.
|Ease of Operation
Innovative design enhances versatility and ease of use...
- Premium-grade precision gearing contributes to the
hoist's compact, low-headroom design, low noise level and smooth
- Integral hoist control panel encloses all
electrical components (hoist contactors, transformer, terminal strips,
etc.) and is easily accessed for maintenance.
- Easy trolley mounting attachment meets various
application requirements. Slot in top of hoist body allows easy
changeover of top hook, push trolley or motorized trolley mountings.
- Crown tread wheels standard on push and motorized
trolleys, for use on standard I-beams and wide-flange W-beams.
- Plug-in pendant for quick replacement is standard.
Meets and exceeds industry safety standards...
All R&M hoists are statically and dynamically tested with a minimum
of 125% rated load prior to shipping.
- Electromagnetic disc brake-clutch combination is
designed for efficiency, safety, easy access and adjustment. The
friction-type torque limiter is integrated with the brake. (LM1, LM05,
LM10) to ensure that the load is always stopped when the control
button is released.
- Upper/lower limit switches stop the hoisting motion
when the hook reaches the top or bottom limit of travel, providing
safer operation and longer equipment life.
- Low-voltage controls enhance operator safety.
115-volt control voltage is standard,; 48-volt control is an option
(standard with 380 volt).
- Control panel and pushbutton enclosures both meet
NEMA type 3R (IP-55) protection classification.
- Load hook is drop-forged and heat-treated for
strength and durability and is provided with a spring return safety
- Emergency stop button and built-in ma contactor ar
standard. (Except LM1.)
- CSA approval on all models.
Built for tough duty, lasting performance...
Every feature of the LoadMate hoist assembly includes rugged,
high-performance materials and quality engineering for longer service life
and less downtime.
- Thermal protection of hoisting motor prevents
damage due to over heating. A 2-speed hoist motor is available,
offering more precise load handling and longer motor life due to less
wear on the brake and contactor.
- Hoist body is constructed of pressure-cast aluminum
for light-weight and easy handling, epoxy-painted for corrosion
resistance, and ribbed for better heat dissipation.
- 5-pocket chain sprocket (6-pocket on LM16) is
heat-treated and machined to a high tolerance, providing exceptionally
smooth lifting and reduced chain wear.
- Load chain is electro-zinc plated, heat-treated,
and has a high tensile strength. Chain is also specially designed for
chain hoist use.
- Chain guide ensures precise alignment of chain with
load sprocket, reducing wear and prolonging chain life.
- Chain container is provided as standard.
Quality keeps your hoist on the job long past the pay-off point...
LoadMate hoists are designed to run cool and maximize the life of
gears, brakes and motors. Longer component life means less maintenance,
less downtime and lower repair costs.
- Sealed brake keeps out lubricants
- Brake adjusts independent of load limiter
Variable Frequency Drive option enhances motorized trolley
TMU's Variable Frequency Drive offers:
- 2-step multi-speed or stepless control method
- Flexilbility in speed settings
- Dynamic braking
Minimum and maximum speed settings can be defined to provide easy and
precise load placement, reduced load swings and less wear on equipment.
The sealed brake is incorporated into the motor design. The dynamic
brake provided by the variable frequency drive allows for smooth stops and
extended brake life.
An ergonomically designed handle control allowing
the hoist to be used as an extension of the operator's arm.
- Available on LM01 and LM05 models
- 1/8 to 1/2 ton capacities
- Single fall only
- Standard E-stop button
- NEMA type 3R (IP-55) protection rating
|Fixed Top Hook